TRG’s ServiceHub is an industry leading software solution and best-in-class service portal. ServiceHub allows you to submit equipment repairs and track progress without the need to pick up the phone. It provides real-time information at your fingertips – log into the secure site and you can monitor the status of your repair at any time. From one convenient location you can submit orders, view repair tickets, track your shipments and create customized reports.
How ServiceHub Works
- 1. TRG assigns each client a username and password to access ServiceHub anytime, anywhere. This enables you to see the status of your equipment repair order in real-time. You’ll know precisely when your equipment was received, its repair status and when it will be shipped back to you.
- 2. If your equipment fails, simply log in and submit a repair request. TRG instantly receives your request and provides you with a confirmation number. ServiceHub also allows you to view past service history, which can help you identify problematic devices you may want to upgrade or replace.
- 3. Once you have a confirmation number, ship your equipment to TRG. ServiceHub provides you with notification upon receipt. Now that your repair order is in the queue, you can track its progress.
- 4. Your equipment is evaluated and repaired by our expert technicians. Progress is recorded so you know exactly where your equipment is in the repair process. Before your equipment is returned, a second technician inspects the repairs and carefully re-tests the equipment. After final inspection your equipment is ready for return shipping.
- 5. TRG air-seals your repaired equipment and ships it to your location. Turnaround time is determined by your chosen repair package. For information on our package options visit Services.